Gathering people and attending to training & learning is something impossible in 2020?
It’s not at all, because Virtualive offer you the instrument to organize your virtual event!
Here below the FAQ to help you to understand better why this will be the best choice of today’s events industry.
- WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE?
Virtual conference is an online event where participants with similar interests attend remotely, usually from the comfort of their own homes. As real conferences, those virtual including keynote sessions, breakout sessions, Q&A sessions and much more.
The purpose is to interact and engage with audience online.
- WHAT CAN I DO IN A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE?
- Share ideas and issues on a specific topic
- Network with professionals and colleagues in real time
- Share and get information on industry area
- DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT?
No. You do not need to download or install any software to participate in a virtual conference. You only need to have access to the Internet.
- HOW DO I LOGIN THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
Your login information is the email address and password you provided during registration. To login, simply use those details. You can access to the event from desktop of your PC, from mobile and tablet devices also.
- WILL I BE ABLE TO TAKE AWAY CONTENTS AFTER THE EVENT?
Yes. There will be available contents on-demand, that you can download and share.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO ASK QUESTIONS DURING THE EVENT?
Yes. It will possible to interact with moderators and speakers, asking questions in real time during the Q&A session and live chat.