Gathering people together and attending physically at training and learning events might be considered difficult, if not impossible in 2021. It’s not at all, because VirtuaLive can offer you an option to arrange these with a virtual event . We have listed below a set of FAQ and responses that should help you appreciate why this virtual option would be the best choice in our current and future events, training and practical educational environments.
We have listed below a set of FAQ and responses that should help you appreciate why this virtual option would be the best choice in our current and future events, training and practical educational enviroments.
- WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE?
A virtual conference, or training session, is an online event where participants with similar interests attend remotely, usually from the comfort of their own homes.
As at real conferences and events, virtual sessions include keynote sessions, breakout sessions, Q&A sessions and much more.
The purpose is to interact and engage with audience online.
- WHAT CAN I DO IN A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE?
- Share ideas and issues on a specific topic
- Network with professionals and colleagues in real time
- Share and get information on industry area
- DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT?
No. You do not need to download or install any software to participate in a virtual conference. You only need to have access to the Internet.
- HOW DO I LOGIN THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
Your login information is the email address and password you provided during registration. To login, simply use those details. You can access to the event from desktop of your PC, from mobile and tablet devices also.
- WILL I BE ABLE TO TAKE AWAY CONTENTS AFTER THE EVENT?
Yes. There will be available contents on-demand, that you can download and share.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO ASK QUESTIONS DURING THE EVENT?
Yes. It will possible to interact with moderators and speakers, asking questions in real time during the Q&A session and live chat.