A coprehensive intriduction to open surgical skills; handling instruments, making an incision, suturing, knot tying, and excising a lesion
This Level includes:
- Video contents available for 6 months from the purchase order + tutorials for 6 months (maximum 2 tutorials per month) .
After 6 months, the subscription will be automatically renewed, allowing user to continue viewing the videos (£35), and continue access to tutorials for 6 months (£360), as above, otherwise the user can cancel the subscription.
Alternatively, you can choose to simply renew access to the videos only for £35 for a further 6 months, or cancel subscription for videos as well.
INDIVIDUAL BESPOKE AVAILABLE AS DESIRED – PLEASE ENQUIRE AND WE WILL DO OUR UTMOST TO ASSIST YOU
on-line within 24/48 hours after payment for all the videos package.
The tutorials will be planned subsequently, after the access to the videos.
- How to tie a variety of safe and secure surgical knots, hand tied and instrument tied left and right handed surgeons
- One handed hand tied reef knot with left and right hands
- One handed hand tied surgeon’s knot and reef knot with left and right hands
- Two handed hand tied surgeon’s knot and reef knot with left and right hands
- Instrument tied reef knot with left and right hands
- Instrument tied surgeon’s knot and reef knot with left and right hands
- Two handed hand tied reef knot options with left and right hands
- Help you develop your techniques of ensuring every knot you tie is secure and reliable, regardless of which hand you use
This course is for you if:
- You want to master, or even refine, tying secure knots, in spite of the limitations imposed by our current crisis and learn, improve, or revise, your skills
- You are a surgeon, or clinician involved in invasive procedures, of any grade or experience, involved in any surgical knot tying, and are left handed, ambidextrous, or wish to be. All can benefit from revising their techniques, but this is particularly useful for trainee surgeons, medical students. However, even more experienced surgeons can benefit from a little revision!