Surgical knots – BRONZE
Surgical knots left handed or ambidextrous surgeons
A comprehensive set of methods of tying safe and secure knots in all aspects of open surgery for predomoninantly left handed, or ambidextrous surgeons, or those who wish to learn to use both hands for knot tying
This Level includes:
- Bronze: Video package only – basic introductory package – for 6 months
Video contents will be available for 6 months from the purchase order.
After 6 months, the subscription will be automatically renewal, otherwise the user can cancel the subscription.
on-line within 24/48 hours after payment for all the videos package.
- How to tie a variety of safe and secure surgical knots, hand tied and instrument tied left and right handed surgeons
- One handed hand tied reef knot with left and right hands
- One handed hand tied surgeon’s knot and reef knot with left and right hands
- Two handed hand tied surgeon’s knot and reef knot with left and right hands
- Instrument tied reef knot with left and right hands
- Instrument tied surgeon’s knot and reef knot with left and right hands
- Two handed hand tied reef knot options with left and right hands
- Help you develop your techniques of ensuring every knot you tie is secure and reliable, regardless of which hand you use
This course is for you if:
- You want to master, or even refine, tying secure knots, in spite of the limitations imposed by our current crisis and learn, improve, or revise, your skills
- You are a surgeon, or clinician involved in invasive procedures, of any grade or experience, involved in any surgical knot tying, and are left handed, ambidextrous, or wish to be. All can benefit from revising their techniques, but this is particularly useful for trainee surgeons, medical students. However, even more experienced surgeons can benefit from a little revision!