Basic surgical instruments + Stitches and Sutures
Basic teaching on the use of surgical instruments and introduction to surgical stitches and sutures
This Level includes
- Bronze: Video package only – basic introductory package
- Silver: Video package and one online tutorial only
- Gold: Video package and set of tutorials, number defined by package
Content – NOT PURCHASABLE, WE ARE WORKING ON IT. THIS LEVEL WILL BE AVAILABLE SOONEST
- Platinum: as gold but with annual revision option and provision updates – NOT PURCHASABLE, WE ARE WORKING ON IT. THIS LEVEL WILL BE AVAILABLE SOONEST
INDIVIDUAL BESPOKE AVAILABLE AS DESIRED – PLEASE ENQUIRE AND WE WILL DO OUR UTMOST TO ASSIST YOU
on-line within 24/48 hours after payment for all the videos package.
The tutorials will be planned subsequently, after the access to the videos.
£40.00 – £150.00
- Appropriate and efficient use of forceps
- Appropriate and efficient use of haemostats and clips
- Appropriate and efficient use of needle holder
- Appropriate and efficient use of scissors, for tissue dissection and suture cutting
- Safe and efficient use of scalpels and sharp instruments
- Safe and appropriate mounting of, and use of, suture needles
- Safe and efficient use of instruments with right and left hands – help make you ambidextrous!
This course is for you if:
- You want to master suturing and become proficient in handling instruments, in spite of the current limitations imposed by our current crisis
- You are a trainee surgeon or a medical student or any allied health care professional or nurse
- You are involved in any suturing or wound closure
- Perform, or are involved in any interventional or surgical procedures